Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vegetable Chronicles, 2

Yes, it has been five months since my last post.  Whatever, I still consider myself a "new mom" and am, therefore, incredibly preoccupied.  Today I hereby proclaim to resume good posting habits!

I feel like I should offer some follow up on the Vegetable Chronicles.

The garden went neglected last summer as I was very pregnant, and it was the hottest summer in many years here in Big D.

As of today, we have 5 things growing ... italian parsley, rosemary, catnip, weeds and grass.

I really want to fill the spaces growing grass and weeds with marigolds for the summer.  And get rid of the catnip since Milo does not go outside anymore.  One day, we will revive the garden again.  For now, even the flower beds in front of the house are growing last years flowers that wintered well since there was no freeze.  SK is dying to get out there and plant new flowers.  He is still a preoccupied "new dad".

No comments:

Post a Comment